Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hodgepodge ~ 7/5/17

  
http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/
 
Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

 
1. When and where were the best fireworks you've ever seen? Speaking of fireworks...do you know your hot buttons? The things people can say and/or do to set you off? When was the last time someone pushed one of your hot buttons?
I don't know if they were the best fireworks or not but the best 4th of July I had was 17 years ago in 2000 when my husband and I were newly engaged and so very much in love!  We're still very much in love, btw :)

 2. Have you hosted any outdoor summer parties this year? Attended any? What makes for a great outdoor party?
We haven't hosted any summer parties this year as we're in the middle-ish stages of building on to the house.  I've attended a few though and I think the best outdoor parties involve a pool or water of some sort.  It has been SO hot lately!

 3. What does freedom mean to you?
Wow, deep question!  I guess to me freedom means salvation.  Whether religious or political, both apply.

 4. July is National Cell Phone Courtesy month...what annoys you most about people's cell phone habits?
I absolutely hate when people stop their face-to-face conversation to look at or answer their phone or text!  So rude!  It also really rubs me the wrong way when I see someone driving while on the cell phone.  So dangerous!

 5. What's your current summer anthem?



 6.  Insert your own random thought here.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!  Before long we'll have to start thinking about back-to-school shopping!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

2 comments:

  1. I agree this summer has been HOT. I really appreciate the person who invented air conditioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even thought about back to school shopping but I had better save up. I know my boys will both need shoes and probably shorts.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.