Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:1. When and where were the best fireworks you've ever seen? Speaking of fireworks...do you know your hot buttons? The things people can say and/or do to set you off? When was the last time someone pushed one of your hot buttons?
I don't know if they were the best fireworks or not but the best 4th of July I had was 17 years ago in 2000 when my husband and I were newly engaged and so very much in love! We're still very much in love, btw :)
2. Have you hosted any outdoor summer parties this year? Attended any? What makes for a great outdoor party?
We haven't hosted any summer parties this year as we're in the middle-ish stages of building on to the house. I've attended a few though and I think the best outdoor parties involve a pool or water of some sort. It has been SO hot lately!
3. What does freedom mean to you?
Wow, deep question! I guess to me freedom means salvation. Whether religious or political, both apply.
4. July is National Cell Phone Courtesy month...what annoys you most about people's cell phone habits?
I absolutely hate when people stop their face-to-face conversation to look at or answer their phone or text! So rude! It also really rubs me the wrong way when I see someone driving while on the cell phone. So dangerous!
5. What's your current summer anthem?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Before long we'll have to start thinking about back-to-school shopping!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!