Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 7/3/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my dad's 70th Birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!


The weather outside is::::

Hot!

I haven't looked at the forecast for the week ahead yet, but I think Summer is in full swing :)
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Bar and Diet Dr. Pepper:)
  
As I look around the house::::
 
The foundation for the addition is DONE!  Well, all but painting the sealant on the blocks.  I am so excited!

Now, we have to call and have the building inspector come inspect the foundation before we move onto the next step.

On today's to do list::::

Work
Bible reading
Blog writing/visiting
Atlanticus CAL
Celebrate Dad's Bday

 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Work, Atlanticus CAL, Celebrate.
Tuesday...  Laundry, 4th of July!, Fireworks.
Wednesday... Work, Schedule for next week.
Thursday... Work, Menu and Grocery List, Girls' Well check-up.
Friday...  Work, Groceries.
Saturday...  Weigh-in, Laundry.

Currently reading::::

19320758

I didn't read a single page this week!  I'm hoping to get into a routine soon and find time to sit down with this book!
 
On the TV::::

Pirates Baseball
(on TV and at the STADIUM!)

 
On the Radio:::

A mix of Country and KLOVE.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Fish Filets, Homemade Mac-n-cheese
Tuesday - Cook out
Wednesday -  BBQ Ribs, Fried Potatoes
Thursday - Chicken and Rice
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

Part 7 of Atlanticus comes out today but I'm still finishing up Part 6.  I'm hoping to get it done today so that I can stay up-to-date on at least my pink and green Atlanticus.  The Beachy Atlanticus is still on part 2 or 3.
 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dad. Sounds like a busy week for a week with a holiday in the middle of it! Hope you have a great week and enjoy all your baseball and fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the building project and finding time to read this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when a step of a major project is completed - good luck with the rest. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it a good feeling when one step is finished on a project! Good luck with the next step. Your menu looks yummy! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A building project - such excitement. Hope your reading mojo swings back in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your dad. Drama camp was a hit with my daughter. My son is doing well with cross country. And our big move is less than two weeks away! Come see what I've been reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Dad! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.