Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 6/26/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently took a part-time job.

I'm not sure what this will mean for my blog yet.  I'm tossing around a few ideas.  I'll keep you updated.

The weather outside is::::

We're supposed to have a gorgeous week, weather-wise.  I'm going to enjoy it fully :)
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Bar and Diet Dr. Pepper:)
  
As I look around the house::::
 
Progress is being made on the addition!

The foundation has been dug, the footer poured and the blocks are being laid.  Doug took a week's vacation to work on it with my Dad.  We're hoping to get the foundation completed and ready for inspection by the end of the week.

On today's to do list::::

Bible reading
Blog writing/visiting
CAL's
Wash the car

 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Devotions, Atlanticus CAL, Wash Car.
Tuesday...  Devotions, Sew Curtains, Laundry.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Schedule for next week, Wash Bedding.
Thursday... Laundry, Groceries, Bills, Pack for vacation weekend.
Friday...  Work 8-12pm, Trip to Pittsburgh!.
Saturday....Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh Pirates Game!!!.

Currently reading::::

19320758

Susan May Warren is one of my very favorite author's.  I've loved the firs two books of this series and look forward to reading this one as well.
 
On the TV::::

Pirates Baseball
Dragonheart

 
On the Radio:::

A mix of Country and KLOVE.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Weiner Winks, French Fries
Tuesday - Pork Chops, Fried Potatoes
Wednesday -  Hoagies, Chips
Thursday - Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes
Friday -  Out (traveling)
Saturday - Out (traveling)
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

Part 6 of Atlanticus comes out today.

I'm up-to-date on the my first Atlanticus and on Part 3 of my second.

I'm also going to be sewing some curtains for my sister-in-law this week.
 

4 comments:

  1. Depending on how many hours you are working, part time doesn't really make that much difference in your life. I've cut back to two shifts a week and am actually getting more done around the house than when I was home for two months.

    Pen Pal failure at my end. Haven't heard from mine since the initial letter. Guess I'm too boring, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Part 5 of the Atlanticus last night, hoping to have time to get started on 6.

    Congratulations on your new job, that's wonderful :) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job! Blogging is easier with a predictable schedule, I think but my schedule isn't that so I just do what I can when I can. You'll figure it all out. Hope you have a great week and that we'll get to hear more about your new job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was without internet for 2 days when some idiot pulling in the new AT&T line cut the ENTIRE neighborhood off from ALL service. It will take me a while to catch up with everyone.

    I have to check out that offer - sounds like a fun read. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.