Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
I haven't been to the sea for a couple years; I haven't really cried lately; so I guess it would be sweat although it has been about a week since I've worked out due to bronchitis :(
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
French Fries!! I usually salt a moderate amount. Not too little and not too much.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
Bury your head in the sand.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
I think I ran my day. I got a lot accomplished but also had time to work on hobbies.
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
Hmmmm..... Either shopping or snorkeling. I love to visit all the sights!
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sign-ups for my Favorite Color Swap are still open and will be through the end of February. I hope you will consider joining in. It is a lot of fun!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!