Friday, April 5, 2013

Tea Time ~ 4/5/13


Won't you come meet Alissa , me and the girls for a coffee date,
or in my case, hot chocolate with whipped cream or maybe a chai tea?

Hello, friends!  I hope you're having a good week.  How about some Tea Time chatting about things that made me smile this week :)

~Both twins are finally home.  Right after being born both, Chase and Connor, had trouble regulating their breathing.  Chase, who was a bit bigger at birth, regulated and was able to come home after a few days.   Connor kept having episodes where his oxygen levels would drop.  But...thank the Lord, Connor came home on Wednesday!  The brothers are together again!  I can't wait to get down to see them and kiss them all up!

Chase and Connor

~Yesterday, Kaylee had her very first Junior High Softball game.  It was a double header.  They lost both games but the second game was only by 1 run.  Bummer.  But for such a young team, they played really well and worked together as a team.  It was so fun to watch but it was FREEZING!  I came home and put my fuzzy winter jammies on.  lol

~The Pittsburgh Pirates had their opening game against the Chicago Cubs.  They played a 3 game set.  The Pirates won 1 game and lost 2 games.  Who would have thought that I'd get into watching baseball on TV?  Now, I'm hooked!  They play the Dodgers tonight at 10pm.  I'm now sure if I can stay up that late.

~Finally, the sun is shining!  Last Saturday was so nice and fairly warm out.  We had an egg hunt and worked on getting the deck furniture out and ready to enjoy.  Then...cold and snow flurries!  Argghhh....  Today is supposed to get into the 50's and then gradually increase to the 60's.  I can't wait to be able to get out on the deck to read or crochet or to just watch the kids play!

~One last thing that makes me happy this week is:  IT IS FRIDAY!!!!  I'm so ready for this week to be over.  I'm actually ready for the school year to be over and for summer to roll on in to town.  Can I hear an "Amen"?


What has made you smile this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.