Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Good Stuff ~ 2/3/2022


~~~~~~~~

~Quarantine Over!  That pretty much sums it up.  Quarantine is over and we're all feeling better.  Thank the Good LORD!

~Back to Church!  This kind of goes along with the quarantine being over, but it was so good to get back to Church and participate in Church functions again :)

~Youth Group Lock-in!  And along with that came being able to attend the Youth Group Lock-In Friday night.  The hubby and I volunteered to stay the night and help with the Youth Group.  Laken was so glad to be feeling better as she had really been looking forward to the Lock-In.  She would have been VERY disappointed if she hadn't been able to go.  It was a long night but the kids had fun :)

~5 Books!  I read 5 books in January!  I'm excited about this because last year I read a total of 12 books.  The entire year!  My goal this year is to read 1 book per week.  So far, so good :)

~15 Years Old!  My youngest, Laken, turned 15 years old Wednesday 2/2/22.  She's by little groundhog baby who isn't so little anymore.  In fact, she likes to point out the fact that she is almost taller than me.  Right now, we're tied in the height department.  Happy Birthday, Laken!

What has you thankful/smiling/exited this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of good stuff going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, that's terrific news for you. Ours ended a while back and we're all glad for normal to show up. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are all better. All great things shared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ole lock ins... man, those are long nights - LOL
    So glad everyone is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your not so baby baby!! Such a pretty name. Laken. Glad she was able to go to the lock in and that all of you have broken free from quarantine!!

    What 5 books did you read? Maybe you have reviewed them...let me check for a post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.