Wednesday, December 1, 2021

One Monthly Goal ~ December 2021


 Come join this awesome motivational link up hosted by Elm Street Quilts!

~~~~~~~~~

I think for December's One Monthly Goal, I'm going to be working on the Sage Afghan that I started over the weekend.

I got the yarn (4 Caron One Pounders in Soft Sage) for 60% off at Joann Fabrics Saturday evening so it was still the Black Friday deal.


I'm using Attic 24's Cozy Stripe pattern because it is super simple and I can mindlessly crochet while watching Hallmark Christmas movies.


As you can see, I have about 14 rows crocheted so far.  I really have no idea how many rows I need to make it the size I want.  I'll know when I get there!


I made this project my One Monthly Goal because in early January, I should be able to start hand-quilting the Blue Fall Frolic quilt designed by Pat Sloan that I'm making my Mom for her birthday present.

Wish me luck!

Colletta 

2 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful sage color!! Have a great time with that beautiful Yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful afghan it will be - such a soft colour. I love crocheting as well - have made a no.of afghans altho haven't done much the past few years. Love the idea of focusing on one goal. Must try this in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.