Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Good Stuff ~ Engagement Photos ~ 5/27/2021


~~~~~~~~

The past few weeks have been super busy with wedding preparations and house hunting for the soon-to-be newlyweds.  Now that most things are in place or at least in motion, it is time to enjoy some of gorgeous weather we've been having.

A couple weeks ago, Kaylee and Shawn had an engagement photo shoot with the Wedding Photographer.  They had a fun time and got some amazing shots.

The following photo is by far my favorite!  We even used it on the wedding invitations.  Isn't it amazing?


I also love this black and white photo because it shows their true relationship.  Smiles and giggles all around :)


Here are a "few" more for your viewing pleasure :)






(BTW, the photographer is Angela Ramsdorfer Photography )

What are you thankful for/smiling/exited about this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of their sweet young love. I am so happy for them, and for you to be gaining a son! May God bless their lives with love and laughter and much joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I came across your blog this morning and thought I would pop in and say hello and let you know I was here. The engagement photos are beautiful. Take care! Jules from https://magicandmain.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. They look so very happy.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun - these are all just beautiful. I love engagement pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a terrific photo and they look happy beyond words! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Fun! I have a son's summer wedding to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.