Monday, March 8, 2021

Top Ten ~ Spring Cleaning ~ 3/9/2021



This week's topic is a Spring Cleaning Freebie.

I already cleaned out my physical TBR shelf a while ago and took the books to my Church's library to share with other inspirational fiction lovers.  Since then, I've been reading solely on my Kindle.

I decided for today's Top Ten to share with you the books I have borrowed at the moment from Kindle Unlimited.  I love being able to carry all my books with me wherever I go and trying new-to-me authors!

Books on my Kindle Unlimited:


Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page!

One


Two



Three


Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine


Ten



~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a comment with the link to your Top Ten Tuesday post so I can return the visit :)


8 comments:

  1. Here is mine! I also love my kindle - I keep paperbacks to loan to others, but
    lately when I buy it is kindle books. https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/03/top-ten-tuesday-spring-cleaning-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a Gorjuss doll down below. I love that line from santoro london. I haven't heard about any of these books. They are a bit out of my comfort zone. :) I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to Do with an Eager Earl does sound interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to be able to keep them as long as you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love carrying all of my books with me, too! Ebooks and E-readers are awesome for that.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-fresh-starts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many books! I love Kindles just for that reason - carry it all with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love paper books over e-books, but I can't deny that it's a lot easier to carry my library around on my Kindle! You can't beat that kind of convenience. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lots of great romance books you have here and great topic!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.