Friday, March 13, 2020

Heart to Heart ~ The Coronavirus ~ 3/13/20

Image result for heart to heart

I've been thinking about writing this post for a few days but didn't really know what to say.  I think I was trying to avoid thinking about it overly much.

However, today we found out that my 7th grader's school is closing for 10 school days and my college student's Spring Break has been extended for a week and then classes will be online for an additional two weeks.

Up until this point, we haven't really been effected by the surge of news and warnings of the Coronavirus.  Other than a shortage of toilet paper and a bit of anxiety on my part...  

Never in my lifetime has something like this happened here in the United States and it is a bit worrisome.

Things are getting real.  How real???  I don't know.  I wish I did.

I will admit that I went to the store and stocked up on a few items so that we had enough staples to last the recommended 14 days.  It was mostly lunch items since both my girls will be home for the next few weeks.

What steps, if any, have you taken to prepare for a Coronavirus outbreak?  How have you been effected so far?

Blessings and Prayers,

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I’ve experienced some of the craziness. Earlier this week my office shut down based on a rumor that the employee of another tenant had been exposed. Now I’m working from home.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.