Monday, September 24, 2018

What I Am Reading ~ 9/24/18


Today I'm reading:





When the chef of Sunset Paradise Retirement Village ends up dead, life for sisters Fern and Zula Hopkins is whipped into a froth. Their zany attempts to track down the killer land them in hot water with Detective Jared Flynn. Should he be concerned about their safety or the criminal's?

But there are deadly ingredients none of them expect. Drugs. Extortion. International cartels. And worst of all...broken hearts--especially when the Hopkins sisters’ niece KC arrives on the scene.

Before the snooping pair gain any headway with the case, it becomes crystal clear that the sisters share a mysterious secret that takes life from the frying pan and into the line of fire.
     


What are you reading?

Colletta

5 comments:

  1. This book sounds adorable! I love cozies, especially when they involve retirees.


    My list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book sounds like a lot of fun :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good. I mainly read memoirs and self-help or anything with a cat.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.