Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Kay's Gap Year


I think I've mentioned that my oldest daughter, Kaylee, is taking a year off before starting College.  A Gap Year, if you will.



She graduated High School at 16 years old this Spring and turned 17 years old in June.

I've given her a "challenge" to blog about her Gap Year.

I'd love for you to check out her blog:

 
Please give her a follow to support and encourage her as she works on getting her Driver's License and decides what to go to College to study.
 
 
Colletta
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Blogging will provide some accountability for her--and she'll learn a new skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, I hope she enjoys blogging. I left her a comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.