Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. 'Hurry less, worry less'...what's your strategy for making that happen this holiday season? How's it going so far?
I have a calendar that I fill out for the next week with my plans. The idea is to have it on paper so that I stress less. The beginning of the month I was a bit harried, but as the month goes on, I'm getting a little more laid back in the "mood" for Christmas. It probably helps that I have 3 more days to work and then I have 2 WEEKS OFF!!!! whoohooo!!!!
2. Do you have a list of to-dos that need accomplishing in order to prepare your home and/or property for the winter season? What are some of the jobs on your list? Are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire someone to accomplish these tasks?
The chimney's have been cleaned and the coal is stocked. The outside decoration have been put away for quite some time and new tires have been put on both vehicles. We're as ready as it gets. Oh, and we're mostly do-it-yourselfers.
3. According to dietitians surveyed, the most popular health foods for 2018 will be -turmeric, sprouted foods (bean sprouts, breads with sprouted grains, etc), veggies in place of grains, dairy free milk, and pulses (lentils, chickpeas, etc). What's the first thought that ran through your head when you read this list? Of the foods listed which one might you add to your regular diet? Also, can milk really be dairy free? Is it still milk?
YUCK!!!! None and NO! lol
4. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2018 is Ultra Violet. According to the Pantone site 'Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking pointing us to the future.' What say you? Do you like the color purple? Did you see the movie or read the book-ha!? Is purple a color you wear often? Describe for us one purple item in your home without using the word purple. If you were in charge of such things what color would you select for 2018?
I like violet more than "purple" I saw the movie "The Color Purple" a long time ago. I'm more of a burgundy or magenta kina girl. My color would always be turquoise/aqua, my favorite :)
5. Favorite book read this year?
Probably Dancing with Fireflies by Denise Hunter
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Did I mention I only have 3 more days to work and then have 2 WEEKS OFF?????!!!!!!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!