Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Where have you found unexpected magic or delight this holiday season?
My coworkers are amazing! I received so many gifts and thoughtful cards this Christmas! I was really overcome with how sweet they are.
2. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering? Will you/have you gathered in your favorite way this month?
My favorite type of holiday gathering involves food and family. Yes, I have already gathered in this fashion and will again on Saturday and then again on Christmas day.
3. Time has named 'The Silence Breakers' (women who came forward with stories of harassment) 'person of the year' for 2017. Would you agree? If not, who do you think deserves the title?
To a point I agree. Wow, this is a hard question! I think I'll keep my opinion to myself on this one.
4. How did you spend your time this year? Are you happy about that? Elaborate
I've spent this year working and "helping" to build an addition. I'm happy to be almost done for the year. Yesterday was my last day at work for the year and we are SO close to being finished with the addition! It will feel good to just relax for a while.
5. Bid farewell to 2017 in ten words or less.
You weren't the worst, but not the best. Goodbye!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Two weeks of vacation! I love you! lol
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!