Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Has your April been filled with showers? Do you carry an umbrella, wear a slicker, or make a run for it? Besides rain, what else has filled your April?
It is raining as I type! I usually have to make a run for it because all the umbrellas are in the car! arghhh!!!
2. What's something you could you give a 30-minute presentation on at a moment's notice and with zero preparation?
The bickering between a teenage sister and a tween sister! (My daughters...)
3. Share with us a favorite food memory from childhood.
Every Sunday after Church, we would all (extended family) go to my Grandfather and Grandmother's house for Sunday Dinner. I have a lot of wonderful memories of playing with cousins and eating my Grandmother's cooking :)
4. What's a song you thought you knew the lyrics to, but later discovered you were wrong?
Just about every one! lol
5. According to one travel website, the most overrated tourist attractions in America are-
Niagara Falls (NY), Hollywood Walk of Fame (California), Times Square (NYC), Epcot (FL), Seattle Space Needle (WA), and Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market (Boston). How many of these have you seen in person? Did you feel like a tourist? Did you care? Tell us about a place (not on the list) you've visited that might be considered a tourist trap, but you love it anyway.
The only one I've been to is Niagara Falls, NY. It did feel touristy but I didn't care. It was beautiful and we had a great time. Another place I love to visit it Lancaster County, PA.
6. Your signature clothing item?
Flip-flops. From March through November!
7. What's an experience you've had you think everyone should experience at least once? Why?
Holding your baby for the first time. It is magical!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is great to be back from my blogging break. I always miss it when I'm gone...
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!