Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What's on your September calendar? Anything fun?
Our 15th Wedding Anniversary is September 17th :)
2. You might be described as a natural born _____________________?
3. September is National Courtesy Month...what one act of courtesy would you most like to see more of in your home, town, or the world at large?
I'd love to see my 14 and 8 year olds be the least bit courteous with each other. Guess it is asking too much!
4. Eager beaver, chicken out, clam up, or let the cat out of the bag...of the phrases listed, which one have you related to most recently?
Hmmmm..... I guess "chicken out".
5. What's your movie theatre snack protocol? Do you chow down on snacks during the previews or wait until the movie begins? Do you buy snacks or refuse to pay those kind of prices? What's the last movie you saw in a theatre? How many thumbs up would you give it?
The last movie we saw in the theater was "Minions". It was silly, funny and overall pretty good. As for snacks we get the popcorn/drink combo and start chowing down as soon as the butter is done being pumped! There's something special about theater popcorn and we don't get it very often.
6. Henry Ford is quoted as saying, "Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind." Agree or disagree? Why?
I agree to a point. I know idleness causes me to become bored and then in return depressed/anxious. But that is just me.
7. What's the last job you completed or task you performed where you had to 'work like a dog' until it was finished?
Scrubbing floors yesterday...lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As I've mentioned a few times already, I am officially a stay-at-home-mom now. I've been getting caught up on the housework that went undone for a while. Hence, the floor scrubbing.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!