Friday, February 17, 2012

Feel Good Friday & {this moment} ~ 2/17/12

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



************************

"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Kaylee had her very first Valentine's Dance with a date (Sam)!

2.  Laken has her very first loose tooth!

3.  Shopping on Saturday with Kaylee!
4.  Reading the wonderful Valetine's card Doug picked for me!
5.  Watching the red tulips Doug got me open and bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.