Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bernat CAL Clue #1 Results

The 2012 Bernat Crochet-A-Long (CAL) started with the first clue last Wednesday, February 15, 2012.

I was a few days late to the party but had enough yarn stash that I didn't need to order anything or make a special shopping trip.  I just plopped myself down and watched some DVR'd shows while I worked the block for Clue #1.

You can find Clue #1 HERE.

Here are some pictures of my Clue #1 blocks all done:







This clue was actually fairly easy.  The next Clue looks a bit more complicated.

Clue #2 was posted yesterday.  You can find Clue #2 HERE.

I'll show you my results for Clue #2 next week.

I've also decided to make a second colorway at the same time.  I'll most likely be giving it away to one of my blog readers so I'll keep those colors a secret until the end.  Stay tuned...

If you're participating in the CAL and have a blog post featuring your blocks, please make sure to leave a link in the comment section.  I'd love to see your work!

Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.