Sunday, September 26, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/27/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday !

The weather outside is:

I'm absolutely LOVING this weather!  The cool, crisp air is my favorite :)


On today's to-do list: 

Kaylee and Shawn are moving into their new house this week.  We'll be helping them transfer belongings, paint and whatever else they need us to do this week!

Happening this week:

See above :)

Otherwise it is a pretty normal week.

We do have a wedding to attend on Saturday.  A cousin on my Dad's side of the family is getting married at a Farm wedding venue.  I'm pretty excited to check the place out!

Currently reading:

Nothing.  I've been intending on reading at least 30 minutes a day for the past month and I've read nothing at all.  Things have just been so up in the air recently and I haven't been in the head-space to dig into a story.

On the TV:

Turner & Hooch (the series)
Doogie Kamealoha (new series on Disney+)

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "RATTLE! by Elevation Worship.  I hope you'll check it out :)

On the menu week:

Monday ~  Ham, cheesy potatoes
Tuesday ~ Chicken & Gravy, biscuits
Wednesday ~ Pancakes, Sausage
Thursday ~  Pizza, Wings, Salad
Friday ~ Pork Chops, Au Gratins
Saturday ~ Wedding Reception
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

In my very literal "craft basket" is the I-Spy Quilt I am making for my cousin's baby due in December.  I have all the charms sewn together and am in the process of hand-quilting it.  The parents-to-be aren't telling anyone the name of baby girl, so for now I'll be just call it the I-Spy Quilt.



Picture from the Camera


What a difference new bedding does for a room!

Memory Verse

For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.  Hebrews 10:30-31


Have a great Monday!

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of an I Spy quilt, how fun. And your new bedding is beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.