Sunday, August 8, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 8/9/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

It is finally HERE!!!!

My baby is getting married Saturday!

I don't know if I'm ready or not but I'm getting very emotional at times.  AND it is going to be a marathon kind of week:


The weather outside is:

The week ahead is looking beautiful:



On today's to-do list: 

Along with getting married, Kaylee is changing jobs.  She already has one job lined up with an orientation date set and has more interviews to come.  One of which is Monday morning at 9am and another Tuesday at 10am.  Decisions, decisions...

Laken has one (hopefully) last physical therapy appointment at 10:30am.  The PT said that after this one, she can probably just keep doing her exercises at home.  Here's hoping :)

I gotta find time to get groceries also.  Like I said above:  marathon week ahead!


Happening this week:

THE WEDDING!  Saturday, August 14, 2021 is the BIG day for Kaylee and Shawn.  I think everything is in place.  We can get in the Community Center where the reception is being held at noon on Friday to decorate.  The Wedding Rehearsal is that evening at 7pm.  And Saturday at 2pm, we'll be giving my baby away in marriage.  (I can hardly type this without tearing up!)

Laken has Volleyball Open Gym Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  She got her Class Schedule in the mail and was very anxious to see if she has any classes with her friends as she moves to the High School this year.  Thankfully, she has friends in just about every class!  Big sigh of relief for Laken :)

The hubby is on 3rd shift (nights) this week but took Thursday night (his Friday) off to help with Wedding preparations.

Currently reading:

I have been watching "Hot Mess House" on HGTV with Cassandra Aarssen.  I downloaded 3 of her books on Kindle Unlimited.  I've already finished the first book but haven't taken the time to write a review yet.  I also haven't taken the time to start the following book YET but this will be my next read.  


On the TV:

Hot Mess House

Listening to:

This week I featured "The Man Who Loves You The Most" by Zac Brown Band on Songs on Sunday.  It is going to be the Father/Daughter Dance song.  I hope you'll check it out :)

On the menu week:

Not done yet :(  I'm getting really bad at waiting until the last minute to make my menu and grocery list.

Monday ~  
Tuesday ~ 
Wednesday ~ 
Thursday ~  
Friday ~ 
Saturday ~ 
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

I have 4 rounds to go on the border of the Wedding Afghan for Kaylee and Shawn.  I really doubt if I make it in time to give them before or at the wedding.  I "might" be able to finish it up by the time they get back from their honeymoon.  Here's hoping!

Picture from the Camera


This is Laken's hair.  Look how long it is!  She was practicing "wedding hair" with my Aunt Donna.  This was my favorite :)

Memory Verse

"For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will glorify the lowly with salvation."  Psalm 149:4

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Lots of love and fun for the wedding!
    I love the wedding hair for Laken - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.