Friday, February 7, 2020

Journal Entry ~ 1/30/20-2/5/20


A few sentences about each day...

January 30, 2020 - February 5, 2020

30/Thurs ~ Yesterday was my SIL, Kelly's, birthday so we celebrated tonight with pizza and gluten free cake which was surprisingly good.  I got Kaylee's FAFSA application completed this afternoon.  Now we wait.  VOTD:  Psalm 27:14

31/Fri ~ As I'm writing this we are at a Lock In for the Youth.  The kids are currently watching a movie, a few may even be asleep.  Kaylee and I were playing Skipbo and she won!  She wanted me to write that :)  VOTD:  Acts 6:3



1/Sat ~ The Lock In was a success but I've not done much else today after not sleeping very much at all last night.  We did go pick up Laken's birthday cake this afternoon.  VOTD:  Proverbs 16:9

2/Sun~ Today Laken turned 13 years old!  We're watching the Superbowl but I don't think I'm going to stay awake the whole time.  I'm still tired from the Lock In.  VOTD:  Colossians 2:19



3/Mon ~ This evening was the first time we went to the gym as an entire family!  Laken loved being able to go along now that she is 13!  VOTD:  Isaiah 30:21

4/Tues ~ Kaylee is thinking of changing her major to Art.  Art is something she is passionate about.  Lots of praying and decisions to be made.  I was excited to watch the Biggest Loser tonight!  VOTD:  Romans 1:12

5/Wed ~ Kaylee needed to go to the Math Lab today so I wen along and went to the gym while she was there.  Then we went to Wal-Mart for her to get some more gym pants (with pockets).  Doug had a dentist appointment after work then we went to Prayer Meeting/Bible Study.  Now we're watching the Masked Singer.  VOTD:  Ephesians 6:11

Until next week,

Colletta

VOTD = Verse of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.