Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What would you say is your strongest sense?
This is a hard one. I believe we take our senses for granted. My strongest definitely is NOT sight. My eye glasses will attest to that. I guess, I'd have to say either smell or hearing.
2. Do you believe in the idea of a 'sixth sense'? Why or why not?
I honestly don't know. What do you think?
3. When do you most feel like a slave to time? Explain.
While getting the kids up for school in the morning. I let them sleep as long as possible but then when I say "it is time to get up" I mean it! We allow just enough time to get out the door.
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be?
I can say that I have NEVER worked in a restaurant. If I owned a restaurant it would be a bakery, no doubt about it!
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there.
My Mom is hugely into geology. When I was young we spent many Saturday afternoons/evenings at different historical societies. I think this is partly where I got my love of history.
Something interesting: One of my great-greats, Honora O'Flynn, was kidnapped off the coast of Ireland and brought to America as an indentured servant. I find that vastly interesting!
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like?
When I was a small child, I had to share a bedroom with my brother. After my parents built my homeplace, I then had my own room. It was (and still is) dusty rose with mint green accents :)
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love_______________________?
Douglas, Kaylee, Laken and REESE CUPS. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Speaking of childhood bedrooms.... Next spring we are building a bedroom and family room onto my parents' house. We're going to be multi-generational home. My old bedroom will become my youngest daughter's bedroom. I can't wait to get started on the process. For that reason, we'll probably have the longest winter EVER!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!