Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Have you ever been to and/or lived near the desert? What did you think? Travel and Leisure lists the 'coolest' American desert towns as-
Palm Springs CA, Virgina City NE, Bend OR, Winslow AZ, Marfa TX, Grand Junction CO, Silver City NM, Moab UT, Taos NM, Yakima WA, Borrego Springs CA, Terlingua TX, and St. George UT, and Tubac AZ
Have you been to any of these? Would you like to visit a desert town? Which on the list would you most like to see?
I've never even been near a desert. I love road trips so I think I'd enjoy traveling to at least one of the cities on the list!
2. What's a plan or project you've deserted in the past year?
I've deserted many crochet projects. Sometimes I start a project and just don't "feel" the colors or pattern. No sense wasting my time on something I'm not enjoying, so it never gets finished.
3. Desert-dessert? Share two or three words you find yourself having to think twice about when it comes to spelling.
Its and It's
4. High and dry, like watching paint dry, dry run, dry as dust, not a dry eye in the house...which phrase can you relate to currently? Explain.
Like watching paint dry. Waiting, waiting, waiting....
5. How often do you frequent the dry cleaners? Starch or no starch?
Never. I make sure to buy clothing that is the "throw in the washer and dryer" type.
6. What's a food or beverage you enjoy that's named for a place?
Boston Cream Pie
7. Do you need solitude?
YES!!!! I need a bit of solitude every day for my peace of mind.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby went to work. The girls are about to go out the door to school. It is almost SOLITUDE time!!!!!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!