1. Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities?
I love crossword puzzles! Sometimes, I'm very brave and actually do them in pen! lol Word finds are just "OK" for me.
2. What's on your dining room table right now?
A centerpiece basket of flowers, a bowl of candy and my Bible. I guess I should also add the homemade patchwork table topper :)
3. Do you like Italian food?
Yummm..... I do, but I'm very picky about chunks of tomato, peppers, onions, etc. You could say I love "plain" Italian food.
4. Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child?
I have a brother who is less than 2 years older than me. I don't have a sister but my younger cousin kind of filled that role for me. I didn't want a twin. So, I guess you could say that I was pretty content.
5. How far away is the nearest grocery store?
There is a little Mom & Pop store a few blocks away from me. However, the nearest large grocery store is about a 25-30 minute drive away. That is where I do my main shopping every two weeks.