This week's questions:
1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
Trying to squeeze too much into the vacation so that you are stressed out more at the end than you were in the beginning!
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I'm a fairly light packer although I have to pack for all four of us. I don't get too obsessive because I figure there's always a Wal-mart somewhere :)
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
Go ahead and pick the flowers. That is what they are there for.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Don't feel like you have to stay in that job forever. It is OK to change jobs or even careers as you change and grow.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
Hands down- flip flops!
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
Relaxing and taking in the view of the horizon, the water lapping, the kids playing, etc.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I really need to start making lists to get ready for our Disney World vacation. Less than 1 month away!
1.What do your everyday dishes look like?
2.What shoes are you likely to throw on in a pinch right now? "Go to" shoes.
3.What's the last gift you were given?
(The last gift I got was from the Mamarazzi Favorite Color Swap. The post and pictures will be coming SOON!!)
4.The first face you saw this morning was-------------------.
5.What cup or mug are you most likely to grab for your tea or coffee? What's your "cuppa"cup?