This is my first Wednesday Hodgepodge. I'm a little nervous and a little excited at the same time :) I feel like the new kid in class. Here goes:
1. My daughter (2) is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
This one isn't hard at all :) Patience, caring, involvement.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat others.
3. What song makes you think spring?
Singing in the Rain
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.
What are little girls made of?
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Yes. Music and art are very important in the education of children. They are something they can carry with them throughout their whole lives. As hobbies, careers etc.
7. What social situations make you flustered or nervous?
Standing in front of a crowd to speak, sing, etc. uggghh....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait to get a pedicure on Friday. My feet are starting to stick to my bed sheets. I need to start putting lotion on them every night. Wearing flip-flops really dries them out. Is that random enough?
Well, this was fun and very thought provoking. I didn't know I was so adament about music and art in education until answering that question.
Have a great day!