Friday, October 7, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday ~ 10/7/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.




************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Finally getting to see Eric (cousin-like-a-brother) and Michele's house!

2.  Eric's came through his biopsy wonderfully!

3.  Getting to hug Tessy and her baby belly after not seeing her for 10 months!

4.  Road trip with the girls (me, Mom, Aunt Donna, Tess)!

5.  Kaylee's first ever parade and Homecoming!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.