Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spiritual DNA at Ladies Spring Tea

We had our annual Spring Tea at church this morning. The theme was "Spiritual DNA". Rhonda so kindly organized everything and did a great job!

The key verse was:

The Lord has given each of us our own work to do. 1 Corinthians 3:5b

The topics and speakers were:

Direction: Ginny Logsdon (my mama!)

Needs- Nadine Jocelyn

Abilities- Rhonda Ryan

They were all very encouraging and motivating. Wonderful job!

We all brought our favorite tea cup and had quite a variety of teas.

And of course...we ate.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had areally uplifting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I'm glad to be back. Someway, somehow, I lost your blog. I truly love this blog, one of my favorite ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scripture helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.